The Porto Boat is the younger of our two vessels, with a slightly smaller capacity than the Natal Boat. It has undergone expensive reconstruction and modernisation to provide a high degree of comfort.
We have installed two new LCD televisions on board for tracking the tour course in detail. So, if you are having lunch, you won’t miss a thing! The LCD televisions can also be put to good use during company events, conferences and seminars.
A camera system monitored on the bridge was installed to improve control of the boat and thus increase passenger safety. The system provides the captain a perfect view.
Porto in detail:
- The ship has been cruising the Vltava river since 1988, but it was completely reconstructed in 2006
- Width: 5.4 m
- Length: 32 m
- Seating capacity inside the ship: 60 seats + glass room on the bow
- Seating capacity on the sundeck: 86 seats
- The vessel is completely covered by sound system and your guide will have a cordless microphone
- All ship interiors are fully air-conditioned and heated during cooler months
- The sundeck is covered with a canopy