The Porto Boat is the younger of our two vessels, with a slightly smaller capacity than the Natal Boat. Thanks to an extensive reconstruction and modernization, the ship provides all passenger comforts and altogether pleasant atmosphere. The ship is heated and air-conditioned, making it possible to enjoy trips in winter just as well as in summer.
A restaurant and a fully-stocked bar will be at your disposal during the whole cruise to make your stay on board even more satisfying. And do not forget to climb on a sundeck!
PORTO in detail
- the ship has been cruising the Vltava river since 1988, but it was completely reconstructed in 2006
- width: 5.4 m
- length: 32 m
- seating capacity inside the ship: 60 seats + glass room on the bow
- seating capacity on the sundeck: 86 seats
- the vessel is completely covered by sound system and your guide will have a cordless microphone
- all ship interiors are fully air-conditioned
- the sundeck is covered with a canopy