The Natal Boat is the bigger and older of the two vessels. It was also completely reconstructed and it offers modern furnishings and technical facilities. Thanks to its capacity and facilities, this ship is especially suitable for big social or company events. Passenger can make a full use of its interior, including a salon, as well as of the open sundeck partially covered with a canopy.
Throughout the cruise, you can enjoy food and drinks from the ship’s restaurant and bar.
NATAL in detail
- the ship has been cruising the river since 1983, but it was completely reconstructed in 2005
- width: 5.4 m
- length: 37 m
- seating capacity inside the ship: 85 seats + glass room on the bow
- seating capacity on the sundeck: 95 seats
- the vessel is completely covered by sound system and your guide will have a cordless microphone
- all ship interiors are fully air-conditioned
- the sundeck is covered with a canopy
The Porto Boat is the younger of our two vessels, with a slightly smaller capacity than the Natal Boat. Thanks to an extensive reconstruction and modernization, the ship provides all passenger comforts and altogether pleasant atmosphere...